Dr. Tarabichi is a world-renowned Ear and Sinus Surgeon, and the Co-Founder of Tarabichi Stammberger Ear and Sinus Institute (TSESI) in Dubai UAE, the Institute is a group of ENT surgeons and healthcare research personnel whose sole mission is to improve the quality, safety, effectiveness, and cost of medical interventions in Ear and Sinus Surgery.
A pioneer in Endoscopic Ear and Sinus Surgery, for the last 30 years he has spearheaded and established groundbreaking and revolutionary medical techniques in the field, including the Tarabichi Stitch for Endoscopic Ear Surgery, as well as the Eustachian Tuboplasty Technique known as Endoscopic Transtympanic Eustachian Tube Dilatation.
MBBS, MD-Otolaryngology (American Board Certified)
- Co-Founder of Tarabichi - Stammberger Ear & Sinus Institute (TSESI).
- Founding Board Member of the International Working Group on Endoscopic Ear Surgery (IWGEES).
- Member of the steering committee for Global Cochlear Implant Access Network (GCIN).
- Past Chairman of the Middle East Academy of Otolaryngology
- Editorial Board of Journal of International Advanced Otology
- Past Chair elect of the International Advisory Board at the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery foundation.
- Past member Editorial Board of The Laryngoscope
- Past Coordinator for Continuing Medical Education at the Otorhinolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (ORL-HNS) Society, Emirates Medical Association.
CLINICAL EXPERTISE AND SERVICES OFFERED
Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, including:
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) with Navigation. Septoplasty.
Endoscopic Ear Surgery, including
Middle ear surgery – Ossicular Chain Reconstruction.
Transtympanic/ Transnasal Eustachian Tuboplasty.
Cochlear Implant for Adult and Children.